Reginald A. Holmes is a full-time ADR Practitioner with a deep knowledge and breadth of experience in dispute resolution. Reg has presided over matters ranging from small dollar matters to amounts in controversy well in excess of $1 Billion.
With his practice national and international in scope, Reg has successfully resolved myriad matters including:
- Highly Contentious Multi-Party Disputes and Conflicts Across Multiple Subject Matters
- Commercial Disputes
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- Substantial Personal Injury Matters
- Sports & Entertainment Industry Disputes
- Stock, Securities and Investor Fraud
- Construction Defect Disputes
- International Distribution Rights
Mr. Holmes concentrates his ADR practice in the areas of Commercial, IP, Employment and Personal Injury matters. For more information, please click here.